Feldenkrais® is the practise of re-learning our body's natural way of moving: no straining, no wasting energy. Restoring balance and harmony, Feldenkrais® is widely used by athletes, musicians and actors. For the rest of us, it can reduce pain very successfully.
Lynne Bedbrook has been a certified Feldenkrais® practitioner since 1996, and is highly regarded for her exceptional skills. She offers both Awareness Through Movement (ATM) group classes, and Functional Integration (FI) one-on-one sessions.
NEW SESSION STARTING SOON!
Awareness Through Movement (ATM®)
This continuing series of movement sessions on zoom will explore how to move our bodies more efficiently. This will translate to better performance in any endeavour where you are moving your body:
• better coordination
• core strengthening for any sport (CrossFit, hockey, soccer, etc.)
None of us lives in the ideal, we live in the real.
As we offer ourselves more possibilities, our balance, our posture and our walking improves. We get incrementally better, and the quality, ease and organization make us feel happy and joyful, even potent in our lives.
With each series, you will have a greater understanding of the principles of movement:
• our bones are the foundation
• our eyes organize our movements
• attention and awareness influences our self image
Moshe Feldenkrais states:
"If I am not careful to remind you over again for the millionth time, the movement we do is a present to you for your attention of learning how to act and the movement itself is unimportant and it's used only so people who improve also become supple and strong and able to do what they want."
- Thu., May 20https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85463441351Experience the benefits of Feldenkrais group classes, from the comfort of your own home. Cost is $85 for all Thursday classes in May and June, or $20 for single class drop-ins.
- Fri., May 21https://us02web.zoom.us/j/730067309Experience the benefits of Feldenkrais group classes, from the comfort of your own home. Cost is $85 for all Friday classes in May and June, or $20 for single class drop-ins.